Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shopping!!

Hola!
Today I went to a little boutique in Seattle called Horseshoe. I really loved the clothing but I don't understand how anyone could spend $200.00 on a sequined dress, that's my question of the day. I also went to Urban Outfitters and got a striped sweat shirt with leather elbow pads. I'm just saying, Urban Outfitters has amazing sales, like marked down prices that you then, cut in half, pretty intense. Then, I went to Nordstrom, and found the strangest bag I have ever seen, it was neon green snakeskin purse. The person who buys that is probably the same one who wheres fuchsia lipstick with orange eye brow pencil...good job America.Please follow me :)...OH! p.s..I'm SO sorry I didn't do a Friday post! I promise I will do one next Friday!

Xoxo, Chloe.


No comments:

Post a Comment