Monday, November 28, 2011

My Schedule & Ads!

Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry that I'm posting this at 6:35 but this will probably be the new blogging schedule because I do go to school. I will do blogs on Mondays,Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays,only because I have gymnastics on Tuesdays and Thursdays and get home late. Today I would like to talk about ads. I find them to only be excusable is in news papers or crazy magazines like Harper's Bazaar. Only because of the pure fact that you expect it. And the ones in Harper's Bazaar are, let be honest pointless.(I'm really sorry Juicy Couture, but no one wants to drink your perfume next to a naked tattooed man from a straw.) But the ones that I really hate are the ones before YouTube videos.. I really don't need to watch a man shaving with triple blades before I watch my cat videos, thank you very much.
Follow me! <3

Xoxo, Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment