Monday, December 5, 2011

Tea Dying!

Bonjour mes petits!

Today is the day that I am confurming that I have officaly dyed somthing!!! I dyed a lace dress that I cut into a flowy shirt, and now it is black peach tea brown..and I loooove it! I was very hard to get the tea out of the shirt because the tea bags ripped. If you want to try it, I put in about five cups of almost boiling water with about four peach black tea bags inside and stood nex to it whale stering. I left it in for about four to five hours. Anways....I am so sorry that I havent been posting very much latly, its only because I fogot how long it takes to post these.
Thanks for all  the saport! I just got to 500 veiws!

Xoxo, Chloe

1 comment:

  1. I like turtlenecks...my friend Joyce looks amazing in turtlenecks, kind of like Audrey Hepburn.

    Of course they also are great for covering up turtle necks, as you say.

    ReplyDelete