Monday, January 16, 2012

Magazines!

Hola,

I just want to start off with saying i am so sorry that I haven't been posting very much at all. I am probably going to just write maby once or twice a week now, because I didn't realize how hard it is to keep up with it! So, on another note, a girl left me a comment asking what my favorite magazines are. To be honest, i really don't have the attention spanned to read a whole article sometimes, but my favorites are....

1. Harper's Bazaar- Upside is that its amazing. Downside, it's not cheep.

2. Vogue - amazing, no downsides.

3. Seventeen- Good advice, inappropriate at times for the age group that it is based at.

Those are the only magazines i read... if i read one.
I hope this was helpful! Thanks to everyone who has to put up with my laziness. OH! I found a video that is amazing!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BASaxiAD52M&feature=channel_video_title



Thanks to everyone!
Xoxo, Chloe










3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting that. Tomorrow I'm going to go try Vogue. I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chloe I love you but you NEED to post again!

    ReplyDelete