Friday, December 23, 2011

And....We're back!!

Hello loveys,
I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything in forever! Today I am going to talk about nail polish. I love it, it's my way to relax but lately I haven't been wearing it because I have intense obsessive problems when I paint my nails because they need to be perfect or else I peel it off within a day, then it just looks sad. Ladies, if you have half of your nail polish on, what is stopping you from going to the store and buying some nail polish remover? My new favorite color that I love but my family hates is "Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color" in #310 "Slick Slate." It’s like wet cement but in some light it’s gray and in others it’s purple. I also love the brush -- it’s shaped to fit the round of your cuticle. The only thing I don't like is that it’s not fast drying at all. If you do two coats it will take a day to be completely dry, but it’s worth it. I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything in forever. Thank you to everyone who has been reading this and following "l'amour de la mode" but please become a member so you dont miss any new posts! <3
 


Xoxo, Chloe


4 comments:

  1. I got you a new follower like I promised :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe where is your new post?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was wondering if you could do a post about your favorite magazines. I just turned 12 and I'm looking for some fun magazines for fashion ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely!

    i am so happy to know that some girls my own age are reading this! I would love to do a post on magazies for you! I must admit, i'm not much of a magazie reader but I know the basics. Thanks so much for commenting and i'll probly have a post up tomorrow or monday.
    xoxo, Chloe <3

    ReplyDelete